- 如有疑惑，宜求助於線上（Get online help），或就燕語閣、電報群、騰訊群、紛紜群。
- Instruction for bot requests: Requests for the bot flag should be made on this page. This wiki uses the standard bot policy, and allows global bots and automatic approval of certain types of bots. Other bots should apply below, and then request access from a steward if there is no objection.
|四||New Wikipedia Library Collections Available Now - April 2022||無||無|
|五||Coming soon: Improvements for templates||一||一||Johanna Strodt (WMDE)||2022-04-29 19:14|
|六||Editing news 2022 #1||一||一||Whatamidoing (WMF)||2022-05-03 02:55|
|When exceptions occur,|
please check the setting first.
- <sgfh 126.96.36.199 二〇二二年五月三日 （二） 一〇時一〇分 (UTC)
- Hi everyone, as explained above some of us are trying to set up a Wikimedia User Group to promote the use of Ancient Languages on Wikimedia. We are ALPES Ancient Language Promotion, Education and Support – and would really value some strong links with the group writing Literary Chinese.
- We are thinking about some first activities, and use these to really think about what we need from Wikimedia and each other. Would people be up for some exploratory meetings and discussions? The kinds of thing I would really like to know include:
- What are the challenges for your projects?
- How much awareness is there of your work among your language community?
- What are the challenges for your language? What problems do you face?
- What do your projects add for your languages continuity, usage and learning?
- I am sure there are more, but I would really like to document and understand some of this so we can start to be a useful project.
Would a video or voice chat work for people, and if so when, eg what times / days are best? Please join at ALPES Ancient Language Promotion, Education and Support! Alternatively, if a chat room is better, eg Telegram / IRC etc, let me know. --JimKillock（討論） 二〇二一年九月二八日 （二） 〇七時五一分 (UTC)
Hi there, I would like to submit an edit protected request for a gadget called Twinkle. The "TW" label text looks pretty big, which is caused by a missing class "vector-menu vector-menu-*-noicon". To fix this problem, I forked this script and made some changes (remove obsolete class, add necessary class), which could be seen at here. Is there any active IA willing to apply this patch? Thanks a lot.
P.S.: Gadget-Twinkle.js and related sub-script need to add support to "vector-2022" skin. Anyone interested in that please go ahead. Stang 二〇二二年三月九日 （三） 一三時一九分 (UTC)
- 答Stang：(✓)畢，還望複查，不勝感激。--薄荷糖敬上 （議） 二〇二二年三月九日 （三） 一三時三七分 (UTC)
- 您老人家為何不說中文（ —— Eric Liu（留言．通語用戶頁） 二〇二二年五月九日 （一） 一二時五一分 (UTC)
New Wikipedia Library Collections Available Now - April 2022[纂]
- Wiley – journals, books, and research resources, covering life, health, social, and physical sciences
- OECD – OECD iLibrary, Data, and Multimedia published by the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development
- SPIE Digital Library – journals and eBooks on optics and photonics applied research
Many other sources are freely available for experienced editors, including collections which recently became accessible to all eligible editors: Cambridge University Press, BMJ, AAAS, Érudit and more.
Do better research and help expand the use of high quality references across Wikipedia projects: log in today!
--The Wikipedia Library Team 二〇二二年四月二六日 （二） 一三時一六分 (UTC)
Coming soon: Improvements for templates[纂]
-- Johanna Strodt (WMDE) 二〇二二年四月二九日 （五） 一一時一四分 (UTC)
Editing news 2022 #1[纂]
The New topic tool helps editors create new ==Sections== on discussion pages. New editors are more successful with this new tool. You can read the report. Soon, the Editing team will offer this to all editors at the 20 Wikipedias that participated in the test. You will be able to turn it off at Special:Preferences#mw-prefsection-editing-discussion.
Whatamidoing (WMF) 二〇二二年五月二日 （一） 一八時五五分 (UTC)