- 如有疑惑，宜求助於線上（Get online help），或就燕語閣、電報群、騰訊群、紛紜群。
- Instruction for bot requests: Requests for the bot flag should be made on this page. This wiki uses the standard bot policy, and allows global bots and automatic approval of certain types of bots. Other bots should apply below, and then request access from a steward if there is no objection.
|Do you use Wikidata in Wikimedia sibling projects? Tell us about your experiences
|Reusing references: Can we look over your shoulder?
|Feminism and Folklore 2024
|MediaWiki message delivery
|Wiki Loves Folklore is back!
|MediaWiki message delivery
|When exceptions occur,
please check the setting first.
Do you use Wikidata in Wikimedia sibling projects? Tell us about your experiences[纂]
Note: Apologies for cross-posting and sending in English.
Hello, the Wikidata for Wikimedia Projects team at Wikimedia Deutschland would like to hear about your experiences using Wikidata in the sibling projects. If you are interested in sharing your opinion and insights, please consider signing up for an interview with us in this Registration form.
Currently, we are only able to conduct interviews in English.
The front page of the form has more details about what the conversation will be like, including how we would compensate you for your time.
For more information, visit our project issue page where you can also share your experiences in written form, without an interview.
We look forward to speaking with you, Danny Benjafield (WMDE) (talk) 08:53, 5 January 2024 (UTC)
- 亦有稿:崔杼。 傺輦（留言） 二〇二四年一月九日 （二） 〇五時二二分 (UTC)
Reusing references: Can we look over your shoulder?[纂]
Apologies for writing in English.
The Technical Wishes team at Wikimedia Deutschland is planning to make reusing references easier. For our research, we are looking for wiki contributors willing to show us how they are interacting with references.
- The format will be a 1-hour video call, where you would share your screen. More information here.
- Interviews can be conducted in English, German or Dutch.
- Compensation is available.
- Sessions will be held in January and February.
- Sign up here if you are interested.
- Please note that we probably won’t be able to have sessions with everyone who is interested. Our UX researcher will try to create a good balance of wiki contributors, e.g. in terms of wiki experience, tech experience, editing preferences, gender, disability and more. If you’re a fit, she will reach out to you to schedule an appointment.
We’re looking forward to seeing you, Thereza Mengs (WMDE)
Feminism and Folklore 2024[纂]
Wiki Loves Folklore is back![纂]
Dear Wiki Community, You are humbly invited to participate in the Wiki Loves Folklore 2024 an international photography contest organized on Wikimedia Commons to document folklore and intangible cultural heritage from different regions, including, folk creative activities and many more. It is held every year from the 1st till the 31st of March.
You can help in enriching the folklore documentation on Commons from your region by taking photos, audios, videos, and submitting them in this commons contest.
Feel free to contact us on our project Talk page if you need any assistance.
Wiki loves Folklore International Team