- 一 MediaWiki 1.19
- 二 請授僕Justincheng12345-bot之權
- 三 Update on IPv6
- 四 2011 Picture of the Year competition
- 五 Changing wgLanguageCode from zh-classical to lzh
- 六 戰爭、戰役
- 七 漢化請求！
- 八 Help decide about more than $10 million of Wikimedia donations in the coming year
- 九 唔有疑问
- 一〇 More opportunities for you to access free research databases
- 一一 Request for Comment: Legal Fees Assistance Program
- 一二 Wikidata is getting close to a first roll-out
- 一三 可以自己在条目中妄稱正典的么？
- 一四 何謂底本，今本者？
- 一五 我正式向編輯日本宅男文化者宣戰
- 一六 Upcoming software changes - please report any problems
- 一七 Fundraising localization: volunteers from outside the USA needed
- 一八 关于肯定词的用法
- 一九 曹操谥号
- 二〇 關於日本文化的一個想法
- 二一 諸兄台，某以為
- 二二 弟不才，自荐为分校管，賴諸君言，能則任之，無則加勉
- 二三 可笑者無予欺
- 二四 請禁user:toffee2008以謝大典
- 二五 可有誰人易之乎
- 二六 就近日各項文章及分類諸事宜商議
- 二七 設立大典榮譽制度
- 二八 Be a Wikimedia fundraising "User Experience" volunteer!
- 二九 縱排相關
- 三〇 置世事於卷首
- 三一 Wikimedia sites to move to primary data center in Ashburn, Virginia. Read-only mode expected.
- 三二 1,000,000 articles on it:wiki!
- 三三 Picture of the Year voting round 1 open
- 三四 Help turn ideas into grants in the new IdeaLab
(Apologies if this message isn't in your language.) The Wikimedia Foundation is planning to upgrade MediaWiki (the software powering this wiki) to its latest version this month. You can help to test it before it is enabled, to avoid disruption and breakage. More information is available in the full announcement. Thank you for your understanding.
Update on IPv6
(Apologies if this message isn't in your language. Please consider translating it, as well as the full version of this announcement on Meta)
The Wikimedia Foundation is planning to do limited testing of IPv6 on June 2-3. If there are not too many problems, we may fully enable IPv6 on World IPv6 day (June 6), and keep it enabled.
What this means for your project:
- At least on June 2-3, 2012, you may see a small number of edits from IPv6 addresses, which are in the form "
2001:0db8:85a3:0000:0000:8a2e:0370:7334". See e.g. w:en:IPv6 address. These addresses should behave like any other IP address: You can leave messages on their talk pages; you can track their contributions; you can block them. (See the full version of this announcement for notes on range blocks.)
- In the mid term, some user scripts and tools will need to be adapted for IPv6.
- We suspect that IPv6 usage is going to be very low initially, meaning that abuse should be manageable, and we will assist in the monitoring of the situation.
Read the full version of this announcement on how to test the behavior of IPv6 with various tools and how to leave bug reports, and to find a fuller analysis of the implications of the IPv6 migration.
--Erik Möller, VP of Engineering and Product Development, Wikimedia Foundation 二〇一二年六月二日 （六） 〇一時三一分 (UTC)
2011 Picture of the Year competition
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2011 Picture of the Year competition is now open. We are interested in your opinion as to which images qualify to be the Picture of the Year 2011. Any user registered at Commons or a Wikimedia wiki SUL-related to Commons with more than 75 edits before 1 April 2012 (UTC) is welcome to vote and, of course everyone is welcome to view!
Detailed information about the contest can be found at the introductory page.
About 600 of the best of Wikimedia Common's photos, animations, movies and graphics were chosen –by the international Wikimedia Commons community– out of 12 million files during 2011 and are now called Featured Pictures.
From professional animal and plant shots to breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historically relevant images, images portraying the world's best architecture, maps, emblems, diagrams created with the most modern technology, and impressive human portraits, Commons Features Pictures of all flavors.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topic categories.
We regret that you receive this message in English; we intended to use banners to notify you in your native language but there was both, human and technical resistance.
See you on Commons! --Picture of the Year 2011 Committee 二〇一二年六月五日 （二） 一八時四六分 (UTC)
Changing wgLanguageCode from zh-classical to lzh
Hello (sorry for writing in English). The language code of this wiki is one of several that are deprecated. This wiki, zh-classical.wikipedia.org should somewhere in the future be renamed to lzh.wikipedia.org (see bug 28443). This can still take a long time before actually happening, but as a small step I submitted a configuration change to update $wgLanguageCode from "zh-classical" to "lzh". The only visible difference this should make is that this changes the HTML "lang" attribute. This change has already been done on als.wikipedia.org (als -> gsw), as an example. If you have any questions/concerns, please contact me on meta:User talk:SPQRobin. Regards, SPQRobin (talk) 二〇一二年六月一三日 （三） 一八時〇六分 (UTC)
依在下拙見，「〇」者實為漢字也。依白話維基「中文數字」條目所言，「〇」為表阿拉伯數字「0」小寫之標準寫法，而「零」則為大寫也。僅以「二〇一二」為例，凡任何輸入法，數字模式下輸入「2012」，均可得「二〇一二」「贰零壹贰」二結果，可證「〇」為小寫而「零」為大寫之理也。「〇」者乃我中華先賢所創，有何不妥？如以「零」入小寫，則為「二零一二」，以目視之則頓覺怪異，恐為不標準之式。望兄臺明鑒。--L TruthSon (talk) 二〇一二年八月一三日 （一） 〇五時四七分 (UTC)
Help decide about more than $10 million of Wikimedia donations in the coming year
(Apologies if this message isn't in your language. Please consider translating it)
As many of you are aware, the Wikimedia Board of Trustees recently initiated important changes in the way that money is being distributed within the Wikimedia movement. As part of this, a new community-led "Funds Dissemination Committee" (FDC) is currently being set up. Already in 2012-13, its recommendations will guide the decisions about the distribution of over 10 million US dollars among the Foundation, chapters and other eligible entities.
Now, seven capable, knowledgeable and trustworthy community members are sought to volunteer on the initial Funds Dissemination Committee. It is expected to take up its work in September. In addition, a community member is sought to be the Ombudsperson for the FDC process. If you are interested in joining the committee, read the call for volunteers. Nominations are planned to close on August 15.
--Anasuya Sengupta, Director of Global Learning and Grantmaking, Wikimedia Foundation 二〇一二年七月一九日 （四） 二〇時三一分 (UTC)
中华文化与传统的原因，只使用繁体。正如你会问为何没有竖排字，不也是同一个原因吗？只是若你对繁体不习惯，可使用网络的转换工具，即翻译工具。 184.108.40.206 二〇一三年一〇月五日 （六） 一一時四二分 (UTC)
More opportunities for you to access free research databases
The quest to get editors free access to the sources they need is gaining momentum.
- Credo Reference provides full-text online versions of nearly 1200 published reference works from more than 70 publishers in every major subject, including general and subject dictionaries and encyclopedias. There are 125 full Credo 350 accounts available, with access even to 100 more references works than in Credo's original donation. All you need is a 1-year old account with 1000 edits. Sign up here.
- HighBeam Research has access to over 80 million articles from 6,500 publications including newspapers, magazines, academic journals, newswires, trade magazines and encyclopedias. Thousands of new articles are added daily, and archives date back over 25 years covering a wide range of subjects and industries. There are 250 full access 1-year accounts available. All you need is a 1-year old account with 1000 edits. Sign up here.
- Questia is an online research library for books and journal articles focusing on the humanities and social sciences. Questia has curated titles from over 300 trusted publishers including 77,000 full-text books and 4 million journal, magazine, and newspaper articles, as well as encyclopedia entries. There will soon be 1000 full access 1-year accounts available. All you need is a 1-year old account with 1000 edits. Sign up here.
You might also be interested in the idea to create a central Wikipedia Library where approved editors would have access to all participating resource donors. Add your feedback to the Community Fellowship proposal. Apologies for the English message (translate here). Go sign up :) --Ocaasi (talk) 二〇一二年八月一六日 （四） 〇二時二七分 (UTC)
Request for Comment: Legal Fees Assistance Program
I apologize for addressing you in English. I would be grateful if you could translate this message into your language.
The Wikimedia Foundation is conducting a request for comment on a proposed program that could provide legal assistance to users in specific support roles who are named in a legal complaint as a defendant because of those roles. We wanted to be sure that your community was aware of this discussion and would have a chance to participate in that discussion.
If this page is not the best place to publicize this request for comment, please help spread the word to those who may be interested in participating. (If you'd like to help translating the "request for comment", program policy or other pages into your language and don't know how the translation system works, please come by my user talk page at m:User talk:Mdennis (WMF). I'll be happy to assist or to connect you with a volunteer who can assist.)
Thank you! --Mdennis (WMF)二〇一二年九月六日 （四） 〇二時一八分 (UTC)
Wikidata is getting close to a first roll-out
(Apologies if this message isn't in your language.)
As some of you might already have heard Wikimedia Deutschland is working on a new Wikimedia project. It is called m:Wikidata. The goal of Wikidata is to become a central data repository for the Wikipedias, its sister projects and the world. In the future it will hold data like the number of inhabitants of a country, the date of birth of a famous person or the length of a river. These can then be used in all Wikimedia projects and outside of them.
The project is divided into three phases and "we are getting close to roll-out the first phase". The phases are:
- language links in the Wikipedias (making it possible to store the links between the language editions of an article just once in Wikidata instead of in each linked article)
- infoboxes (making it possible to store the data that is currently in infoboxes in one central place and share the data)
- lists (making it possible to create lists and similar things based on queries to Wikidata so they update automatically when new data is added or modified)
It'd be great if you could join us, test the demo version, provide feedback and take part in the development of Wikidata. You can find all the relevant information including an FAQ and sign-up links for our on-wiki newsletter on the Wikidata page on Meta.
For further discussions please use this talk page (if you are uncomfortable writing in English you can also write in your native language there) or point me to the place where your discussion is happening so I can answer there.
--Lydia Pintscher 二〇一二年九月一〇日 （一） 一三時四四分 (UTC)
Upcoming software changes - please report any problems
(Apologies if this message isn't in your language. Please consider translating it)
Please watch for problems with:
- revision diffs
- PDF export
- images, video, and sound, especially scaling sizes
- the CologneBlue skin
Thanks! With your help we can find problems fast and get them fixed faster.
Sumana Harihareswara, Wikimedia Foundation Engineering Community Manager (talk) 二〇一二年一〇月一六日 （二） 〇三時二〇分 (UTC)
P.S.: For the regular, smaller MediaWiki updates every two weeks, please watch this schedule.
Fundraising localization: volunteers from outside the USA needed
Please translate for your local community
The Wikimedia Foundation's Fundraising team have begun our 'User Experience' project, with the goal of understanding the donation experience in different countries outside the USA and enhancing the localization of our donation pages. I am searching for volunteers to spend 30 minutes on a Skype chat with me, reviewing their own country's donation pages. It will be done on a 'usability' format (I will ask you to read the text and go through the donation flow) and will be asking your feedback in the meanwhile.
The only pre-requisite is for the volunteer to actually live in the country and to have access to at least one donation method that we offer for that country (mainly credit/debit card, but also real-time banking like IDEAL, E-wallets, etc...) so we can do a live test and see if the donation goes through. All volunteers will be reimbursed of the donations that eventually succeed (and they will be low amounts, like 1-2 dollars)
By helping us you are actually helping thousands of people to support our mission of free knowledge across the world. Please sing up and help us with our 'User Experience' project! :) If you are interested (or know of anyone who could be) please email email@example.com. All countries needed (excepting USA)!
Global Fundraising Operations Manager, Wikimedia Foundation
Sent using Global message delivery, 二〇一二年一〇月一七日 （三） 一七時二五分 (UTC)
這裡我用白話比較好理解，爲什麽很多人喜歡現在日本文化呢？看動漫當然是一個理由，但我不是討論這個的材料。對於另一個理由：日本保留了中國失去的事物，這個可以小論一下，中國失去了什麽？ 首先是古跡，唐代的長安早已消逝于長河很久了，目前的西安是明西安城，而洛陽則形同廢墟（我今年到訪時，破敗不堪），目前所有稱作唐朝修建的建築，除大小雁塔以外，或許還有，然而屈指可數。鮮有古跡可以憑弔，怎有情感能產生呢。。。 再者，很多人認為日本文化很高雅，這是最諷刺的一點，因為日本的公卿文化（藤原氏）完全來自魏晉六朝至唐末的王謝，崔盧，韋杜，裴蕭等（門閥大族），唐不是由科舉人組成的朝代，所謂自隋朝開始科舉是荒謬的，門閥勢力在唐末仍控制朝廷官爵的敘任及繼承，科舉人在當時只能在節度使的幕府里任小官，而節度使其實也是武士道的發源。如果我們能好好研究唐史，更本不會起崇拜日本貴族的心。只要仔細一看，從三國末到唐末，上述家族的名字赫赫于史書。（盧植，王導，謝安，裴度，蕭統，蕭瑀，韋應物)等等。我在近日編寫的白馬之禍是使世族敗落的主因，朱溫將唐末貴族殺盡后，中國再無真正之門閥。而宋代科舉的開明也是因門閥滅絕的緣故。 所以若是有心人，衣冠公卿五家七姓皆存於史書，他們的功績只是被埋沒了（特別是裴度，裴世清（日和里還有這個人。。。），蕭統，整個崔氏家族。。。。。。。。很多） 好為之，好為之 --User: Benjamin Jiperus
- 所言甚是。宜先修瑯琊王氏、清河崔氏、隴西李氏、滎陽鄭氏、博陵崔氏、范陽盧氏、趙郡李氏等五姓七族之文，以為世家諸文之根本。--孔明居士 (talk) 二〇一二年一〇月二四日 （三） 一二時三四分 (UTC)
- 卿誤我意矣，某于斯所言，意在曉眾人我中華之舊事，尚有所知者，宜先成，方外之事，如日本國，由緒皆源我國，非自大也，殆我王化能服人故。User:Benjamin Jiperus
- 足下貢獻心力，志於文言，功在大典，吾人皆見。分校官一職，足下實堪擔任。三日之內，苟無異議，則予賦權。其後試用三月，務請秉持中立，直道而行，兼聽眾議，否則解任。有言在先，望君察曉。--孔明居士 (talk) 二〇一二年一〇月二九日 （一） 一二時三九分 (UTC)
- 孔明兄能识予陋文，幸甚！又薰華君鱼雁可通，乐得赐教，今当为玉石，切磋琢磨，再拜谢焉。User:Benjamin Jiperus
汝既非分校，亦非管理，有力則獻，無力則退。察爾之功績，不及吾十一，何不勤進？？ User:Benjamin Jiperus
可以了，我少编一点，免得您不开心。 User:Benjamin Jiperus
大典卷首, 細審之, 其上之背景水印是舊徽記也。惜余不識CSS之道, 不能改之以新logo, 孰能乎。
Be a Wikimedia fundraising "User Experience" volunteer!
Thank you to everyone who volunteered last year on the Wikimedia fundraising 'User Experience' project. We have talked to many different people in different countries and their feedback has helped us immensely in restructuring our pages. If you haven't heard of it yet, the 'User Experience' project has the goal of understanding the donation experience in different countries (outside the USA) and enhancing the localization of our donation pages.
I am (still) searching for volunteers to spend some time on a Skype chat with me, reviewing their own country's donation pages. It will be done on a 'usability' format (I will ask you to read the text and go through the donation flow) and will be asking your feedback in the meanwhile.
The only pre-requisite is for the volunteer to actually live in the country and to have access to at least one donation method that we offer for that country (mainly credit/debit card, but also real time banking like IDEAL, E-wallets, etc...) so we can do a live test and see if the donation goes through. **All volunteers will be reimbursed of the donations that eventually succeed (and they will be very low amounts, like 1-2 dollars)**
By helping us you are actually helping thousands of people to support our mission of free knowledge across the world. If you are interested (or know of anyone who could be) please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All countries needed (excepting USA)!!
Global Fundraising Operations Manager, Wikimedia Foundation
- Sent using Global message delivery, 二〇一三年一月八日 （二） 二一時二四分 (UTC)
- 可矣，見余沙盒。又，替頓號「、」以點「・」可乎？此日本之頓號也，假之無傷大雅，若示天朝之頓號以簡體中文系統，則位於左下，甚是怪異。--H2NCH2COOH（議） 二〇一三年一月一四日 （一） 一六時〇〇分 (UTC)
- 又，可假白話之轉換予我文言所用乎？遇連結則空格於前後，見半形西文則替以全形，僅縱書用之（入轉換之器於縱排模板），則源碼終碼之示皆無不便。--H2NCH2COOH（議） 二〇一三年一月一五日 （二） 一五時二七分 (UTC)
Wikimedia sites to move to primary data center in Ashburn, Virginia. Read-only mode expected.
(Apologies if this message isn't in your language.) Next week, the Wikimedia Foundation will transition its main technical operations to a new data center in Ashburn, Virginia, USA. This is intended to improve the technical performance and reliability of all Wikimedia sites, including this wiki. There will be some times when the site will be in read-only mode, and there may be full outages; the current target windows for the migration are January 22nd, 23rd and 24th, 2013, from 17:00 to 01:00 UTC (see other timezones on timeanddate.com). More information is available in the full announcement.
If you would like to stay informed of future technical upgrades, consider becoming a Tech ambassador and joining the ambassadors mailing list. You will be able to help your fellow Wikimedians have a voice in technical discussions and be notified of important decisions.
Thank you for your help and your understanding.
1,000,000 articles on it:wiki!
Please translate in your language
Buongiorno a tutti! Oggi l'edizione in lingua italiana di Wikipedia ha raggiunto il milione di voci, siete tutti invitati a festeggiare con noi e a lasciare un messaggio qui, ciao!
Good morning to all! Italian Wikipedia reaches one million articles today, come party with us, and leave here a message to support our community! Have a nice day!
Wikipédia en italien atteint le million d'articles! Appel à tous les bénévoles et les internautes, Wikipédiens ou pas: la version italienne de Wikipédia atteint le million d'articles ce matin, on fait la fête! Vous pouvez nous rejondre au bistro italien pour nous laisser un message. Bonne journée à tout le monde!--220.127.116.11 2013年1月22日 (火) 08:00 (UTC)
Picture of the Year voting round 1 open
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2012 Picture of the Year competition is now open. We're interested in your opinion as to which images qualify to be the Picture of the Year for 2012. Voting is open to established Wikimedia users who meet the following criteria:
- Users must have an account, at any Wikimedia project, which was registered before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC].
- This user account must have more than 75 edits on any single Wikimedia project before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC]. Please check your account eligibility at the POTY 2012 Contest Eligibility tool.
- Users must vote with an account meeting the above requirements either on Commons or another SUL-related Wikimedia project (for other Wikimedia projects, the account must be attached to the user's Commons account through SUL).
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. From professional animal and plant shots to breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historically relevant images, images portraying the world's best architecture, maps, emblems, diagrams created with the most modern technology, and impressive human portraits, Commons features pictures of all flavors.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topic categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you can vote for as many images as you like. The first round category winners and the top ten overall will then make it to the final. In the final round, when a limited number of images are left, you must decide on the one image that you want to become the Picture of the Year.
To see the candidate images just go to the POTY 2012 page on Wikimedia Commons.
Wikimedia Commons celebrates our featured images of 2012 with this contest. Your votes decide the Picture of the Year, so remember to vote in the first round by January 30, 2013.
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee
This message was delivered based on m:Distribution list/Global message delivery. Translation fetched from: commons:Commons:Picture of the Year/2012/Translations/Village Pump/en -- Rillke (talk) 二〇一三年一月二二日 （二） 二三時四三分 (UTC)
Help turn ideas into grants in the new IdeaLab
I apologize if this message is not in your language. Please help translate it.
- Do you have an idea for a project to improve this community or website?
- Do you think you could complete your idea if only you had some funding?
- Do you want to help other people turn their ideas into project plans or grant proposals?
Please join us in the IdeaLab, an incubator for project ideas and Individual Engagement Grant proposals.
The Wikimedia Foundation is seeking new ideas and proposals for Individual Engagement Grants. These grants fund individuals or small groups to complete projects that help improve this community. If interested, please submit a completed proposal by February 15, 2013. Please visit https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IEG for more information.
Thanks! --Siko Bouterse, Head of Individual Engagement Grants, Wikimedia Foundation 二〇一三年一月三〇日 （三） 二一時〇〇分 (UTC)