Evawen 二〇一〇年九月二七日 （一） 一六時四五分 (UTC)
- @Itsmine: 他的理由是? --Garam (對話) 二〇一八年二月二二日 （四） 一六時五四分 (UTC)
- 前已有述，閣下用圖，悉不及原本，故除。--孔明居士 (對話) 二〇一八年二月二二日 （四） 一七時〇〇分 (UTC)
Let me explain once in English for your understanding. Sorry for any inconvenience caused for you. I have made notes for nearly all of the modification of your corresponding edits, just reverted two articles at last as they are the same situations as the previous ones. As this is Classical Chinese Wikipedia, I have made the notes of modification (or so called reverting in your terms) in Classical Chinese, and Explain to you here once again in Classical Chinese. Thus I have followed all the rules and explain to you as polite as possible in our language. If you still have any enquiries, you are welcome to seek help or ask in our community 會館, I believe that we can find a solution by nice discussion and communication. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.--孔明居士 (對話) 二〇一八年二月二二日 （四） 一七時三三分 (UTC)
- @Itsmine: Thanks for your answer. And sorry for my mixed language. Sometimes I misunderstand between Classical Chinese and Mandarin Chinese. But I don't understand why you insist on that maps. Do you have any reasons about it? Thanks. --Garam (對話) 二〇一八年二月二二日 （四） 一七時三九分 (UTC)
- Thanks for your understanding. In reality I have just explained to you initially in Classical Chinese, but it seems that there are some communication problems, thus I try to explain once again in English, hope that there will not be any mis-translation or mis-conception.
- First, some maps used do not have any text labels on the map in your modification, but the original ones have, e.g.
- Yours: 檔案:Balhae.svg
- Original: 檔案:Largest Area of Balhe-zh-classical.png
- Second, some maps used show a much smaller scope of the states and the neighborhoods, but the original ones could show much larger and clearer, which is much more beneficial to the readers, e.g.
- Yours: File:Map_of_Gaya_-_han.png
- Original: File:Three Kingdoms of Korea Map-zh-classical.png
- Third, some maps used do not have a clear colour difference for the convenience to distinguish various states, but the original ones have, e.g.
- Yours: 檔案:History of Korea (Goguryeo) 476 jp.png
- Original: 檔案:前燕，百济，高句丽新图 命名.png
- Last, the description of the maps are originally written in Classical Chinese which matches with the original maps, but your modification use Mandarin instead of Classical Chinese to describe the maps newly provided, anyway this is just a minor issue, no need to care too much.
- To conclude, your modification to enhance the quality of the Korean related articles are highly appreciated, but as there is the Classical Chinese Wikipedia, this is expected that the maps could have Classical Chinese labels, clear states-relationship and clear explanation in Classical Chinese, Thus this is sorry that your modification were not accepted. Hope that we can find a better modification together by discussing with our community members in 會館, thanks again for your understanding.--孔明居士 (對話) 二〇一八年二月二二日 （四） 一八時〇一分 (UTC)
- @Itsmine: I knew it. But I don't still understand why you should have undo using "rollback". And I don't know why the maps must follow the contents in article. There is no the rule. Thanks. --Garam (對話) 二〇一八年二月二二日 （四） 一八時一五分 (UTC)
- For the "rollback" issues, I have explained above, please refer to the above messages. And the maps used in an article should be related to the contents of the article and provide an understanding to the readers, this should be a common sense, otherwise the usefulness of the maps should be in doubt. As this is mid-night in my time zone, sorry that I cannot reply anymore, but hope that we can find a better solution together by discussing with the community members in 會館, thus I hereby invite you to share your opinions at there, in order to seek for a consensus. Thanks again for your time.--孔明居士 (對話) 二〇一八年二月二二日 （四） 一八時二五分 (UTC)
I see. But I think it is suitable to redirect it to 維基大典:有秩. 維基大典:有秩選舉 is used for admin election. But 維基大典:管理者 doesn't have a keyword that can express election (選舉). Thank you anyway. —关山 (修書) 二〇一八年二月二二日 （四） 一八時〇二分 (UTC)